Sunday, February 3, 2013

Dreamy Sundays!

What's on your desktop today?

Because Sunday is one of my most favorite days
I took some time to play on my doodle pad
with a photo of some of my favorite 
people!
{the center one is the original shot}
Not quite sure how it will come out
but this is my work in progress...
hope you like it!

Have a super day!

P.s... To enter to win an 8" x 10" heart print, leave a snapshot or description of what's on your desktop in a comment below. Doesn't matter what it is, just keep it nice... it's Sunday, after all!  
Three winners will be chosen!!!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Love your picture...my Bible and journal are on my desktop plus my laptop...Didn't know how to leave a picture...Gloria

    ReplyDelete

You'll make my day by leaving a comment and following my blog! Thanks for the love.... xoxo

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...