Friday, July 13, 2012

Fabulous Workshop and new painting...

This week has been a busy one... with three
classes including one fabulous 5 hour mixed media
painting workshop!
In most of my classes I do a live demo
to help those total visual learners.  This workshop
is no exception and these details are just parts
of a new 36" x 36" painting I started.
I'm finishing it either today or tomorrow and
am so excited to see how it turns out!
Of course the biggest perk of teaching is the budding artists 
I get to meet and create with.  This course is
being shared with the lovely Miss Lynn of
Her work is fabulous and I hope she'll share her finished 
piece on her blog or allow me to share it on mine!
I'm also linking up today with
the lovely and talented ladies over at
Check out the link and discover
talent you never knew existed!!!
I'll be painting today... hope you'll
do the same.

Have a fabulous Friday and a happy weekend!
xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Love your beautiful colors here -- so cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Debbie! Thanks for visiting! Xoxo

      Delete
  2. Your details look great Renee! Can't wait to see what else you've done when I see you tomorrow. I've got my flower samples cut out and placed where I want them I think so I can't wait part 2 Saturday! See you then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous tropical colors. reminds of some of the fun art i've seen out of key west!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your use of color!! So full of action and beauty! Makes me very happy!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun and prolific week!
    Loving your colors and seeing your process!!
    ♥♥♥
    Happy PPF!!
    Mary
    Mixed-Media Map Art

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love these. Reminds me of blue globe thistles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bird is fluttering it's wings and looks so alive to me...as it flies across the painted page! Lovely. Happy teaching. HPPF too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful color! Just has to make you smile! My daughter is quite the artist and is really getting into painting now. She will get all sorts of inspiration from you!
    Love,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

You'll make my day by leaving a comment and following my blog! Thanks for the love.... xoxo

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...