Monday, June 11, 2012

PAintINGs for SALE!

I added a page to my blog today!  It features some
of the paintings I currently have for sale.  Let me 
know what you think!

xoxo
Here you will find just a sampling of my mixed media collage
and abstract acrylic art work!
Always feel free to contact me with any questions
or commission work!
fussitup@live.com
Enjoy!!!


Mixed Media Acrylic 6" x 6"  ~$35


Mixed Media Acrylic 6" x 6"  ~$35


Vintage Photo Mixed Media Collage 4"X 4"   


Mixed Media Collage with Vintage Bling  5" x 5"


Mixed Media Collage with Vintage Bling  10" x 10"

Mixed Media Collage 6" x 6"
Bless This House Series








Mixed Media Collage 6" x 6"
Believe I



Mixed Media Collage 6" x 6"
Trash to Treasure





Mixed Media Collage 8" x 10"
Trash to Treasure

Mixed Media Collage  10" x 10"
Trash to Treasure

Mixed Media Collage 12" x 12"
Bloom Series



Mixed Media Collage 12" x 12"
Bloom Series

Mixed Media Collage  10" x 10"
Peace Series

Mixed Media 12" x 12"


Mixed Media Collage  10" x 10"
Day by Day Series

Mixed Media Collage 24" x 36"
Jill's Flowers Series


Mixed Media Image Transfer  8" x 10"
Paris Series


Mixed Media 8" x 10"
Because Series


Mixed Media 12" x 12"
Because Series

Mixed Media  Collage 10" x 10"

Mixed Media Collage 12" x 12"

Mixed Media Collage 36" x 36"


Abstract Acrylic  36"x 36"

For more, click here!

2 comments:

  1. Everything looks amazing and vibrant! We share a love of whimsy and color!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woow Renee, it all looks totally awesome!! And how I lóve your use of bright colors!! Rgdrs, Madeleine

    ReplyDelete

You'll make my day by leaving a comment and following my blog! Thanks for the love.... xoxo

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...