Wednesday, June 13, 2012

MORE PAintINGs for SALE!

Mixed Media Collage
12" x 12"

Today I finally finished getting most of my paintings
online for the first time ever!
It took hours but it really helps me to have
one place for art lovers to come and see my work!
For the whole list, just click here or on the tab
at the top of my blog that says... PAintINGs for SALE!
Here are a few I added today...
Mixed Media Collage
10" x 10"

detail

Mixed Media Collage w/ Image Transfer
12" x 12"
Mixed Media Collage w/ Image Transfer
12" x 12"

Mixed Media Collage
36" x 36"

detail

Mixed Media Collage
36" x 36"

detail

Mixed Media Collage
36" x 36"

detail

Mixed Media Collage! Trash to Treasure Class
5" x 5"

Hope you enjoyed them...
have a fabulous day!
xoxo


1 comment:

You'll make my day by leaving a comment and following my blog! Thanks for the love.... xoxo

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...