Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What's on my work desk Wednesday!

What's on my work desk today?  
Oh soooooo much! 
But what I'll share is one of my favorite current projects!
It involves up~cycled cardboard from Starbucks and the Valley Junction
  Cinco de Mayo Festival... and my collaged flowers.
I love making spiral bound journals filled with all
kinds of fabulous papers designed to get 
the creative juices flowing!  But the other day
I needed one filled with just plain white paper for my own
creative brainstorming.
And so I thought,
"...if I need one, maybe I should make a few in case
someone else wants one!"
I really like texture so I peeled off the smooth cardboard
and exposed the fabulous center!  Then I  began
collaging colorful flowers using my own art papers...
and my flower garden grew and grew...
and grew!!!
My next step is to finish them by adding the paper
and the spiral top!
I'll get them into my Etsy shop as soon as I get them done!
Have a great week!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. A summer explosion of colorful flowers, lovin it. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do love these flowers.... i found the technique on monica's site and made a few myself...i made a journal out of some also...... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

You'll make my day by leaving a comment and following my blog! Thanks for the love.... xoxo

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...