Monday, March 26, 2012

New Mixed Media!

Happy Monday!  I finally finished this companion
piece to two mixed media canvases I began 
oh so long ago!
{you can see the them here}
Words from a vintage book peek through
glitter, stamps and drips of paint...
as does my favorite polka dotted tissue paper!
And as usual, the queen keeps watch!
Here is the companion... now this tiny village
is complete.
Each are 10" x 10" on  1 1/2" gallery wrapped canvas.
No matter how much I fall in love with my larger acrylic
 paintings... I will always find room in my
heart for these smaller mixed media pieces!
To purchase these or other works of art by me, visit 
Fuss It Up! Designs in Historic Valley Junction any
Thursday ~ Saturday from 12noon to 5pm
or as always... by special appointment!

1 comment:

  1. What fun... combining these elements, makes for a canvas playground!!
    Great work :]

    ReplyDelete

You'll make my day by leaving a comment and following my blog! Thanks for the love.... xoxo

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...