Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Bloom True Workshop~Week Four... Part 2

Week Four was all about being BRAVE!  Read Part one here...
And so... after a complete act of bravery that equalled
pouring paint all over my work and letting it drip down randomly,
I began doodling and trying to find the life of the painting.
I found some wonderful circular shapes and then my
painting absolutely blossomed...
literally!
I then came back and started blocking some color!
And discovered I really liked using my cobalt teal against
the warm background colors!
I also began using a tiny bit of violet...
And that's as far as I got on this one!
Below is a sneak peek at my studio and my "in progress" paintings!
I'm very excited to begin the fifth and final week of the 
fabulous Flora Bowley's  Bloom True eCourse and to finish
up what we've started!  As always, you are invited to
follow along with my progress and comment anytime!
You are greatly appreciated here...
happy painting!
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Love it! Looking so pretty. It is so neat to see this piece progress through your steps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Such joy and inspiration here. I love the SIZE of them.
    rinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving these big canvases all covered with lush color. xox Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your really pioneering into unique and creative territory!
    Keep your paints wet,
    Nora

    ReplyDelete

You'll make my day by leaving a comment and following my blog! Thanks for the love.... xoxo

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...