Thursday, February 2, 2012

Trash to Treasure Workshop!

Last night I had the opportunity to teach my 
to some FABULOUS students!
And while I didn't get many pictures,
(because I'm still trying to figure out my new camera!!!)
the pictures I got are great!
A full class of mixed media "newbies" quickly
understood the easy step by step process and
when I asked them if they might create more at home,
I got a unanimous "YES"!
I was very excited to have a Starbucks fan in the crowd...
she even brought her own Starbucks coffee sleeve to use
in her piece!!!
And several of the students brought really fabulous items
to share, including Japanese wrapping paper and
real scrabble tiles!
Here's the sample I started for the class but have yet to finish...
Class sample
There will be a cute little house sitting in the valley under the
star... with a Starbucks roof to top it off...
I've posted the finished piece here!
Future classes I'll be teaching include
Vintage Photo Pendant Necklace!
(Feb. 8th)
And
Vintage Jewelry Key Pendant Necklace!
(Feb 7th)
The next Trash to Treasure class will be held in 
Waukee on February 16th at South Middle School.
Trash to Treasure: Mixed Media Collage Painting
For more detailed information call
515-633-5001 (West Des Moines)
or
515-987-2761 (Waukee)
Hope to see you there!
Happy Painting!
xoxo 

3 comments:

  1. I wish I lived near you so I could take a class!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful...
    looks like a very inspiring class!
    So full of color, love it. :]
    Enjoy teaching.
    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun class, those coffee cuffs from whereever are the best. Like your key necklace very much! xox Corrine

    ReplyDelete

You'll make my day by leaving a comment and following my blog! Thanks for the love.... xoxo

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...