Monday, February 20, 2012

INspiRaTIOn iS EvERYwHERe!

What INSPIRES you! 
Since it's the
first day of the week and I have so much to do, I did 
what comes naturally to any creative type. . .
I put off my responsibilities, grabbed my camera
 and went on a walk looking for inspiration!
I stated recently that I get inspired by nature
everyday and today was no exception.  The colors seemed
to PoP everywhere I looked! 
I tried to pin down exactly what inspires me 
so much about nature... and anything, for that matter.
I decided I'm always inspired by patterns. . .
and colors . . .
and contrasting elements. . .
and textures.
And the more of these each thing has, the better!
What inspires YOU most in nature?  
And how
does it show up in your artwork?
Please tell me!  Because it's my birthday week
{and I always celebrate ALL week long!}
every comment I receive this week will be entered into
an end-of-the-week Birthday Bash Giveaway!
Comment now and stay tuned for giveaway details!
xoxo



10 comments:

  1. happy birthday!! I would have to say I am most inspired by colors, which usually means flowers...and I do tend to add flowers to my art stuff. I also love to look at the changing colors of sunrises and sunsets, but I have never tried to mimic that in my art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenna! I love flowers too... and hearts! THanks for commenting!
    Renee
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday, renee......mine was on the 1st of feb....your photos are awesome.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Janie! And happy belated birthday to you!!!
    Renee
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Firstly; Happy Birthday WEEK!!!!!!
    Secondly; Thanks for making me more aware of my surroundings. Just by looking at your photos it made me stop in my tracks and become more observant. Hopefully it will help me with my artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so Happy Birthday! Love these photos and this piece. Nature give my mind time to wander - everything is brown brown here at the moment, but I still find my mojo when I am out of doors and taking in everything with all my senses. xox Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  7. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"
    Thank you for sharing these wonderful photos, yes inspiration is everywhere.
    Enjoy celebrating life ((hugs)) :]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you and you're welcome! I love all your comments and have entered you all into my Birthday Bash Giveaway!
    Renee
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday...Nature is my biggest inspiration too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Crystal! Beautiful horse painting!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

You'll make my day by leaving a comment and following my blog! Thanks for the love.... xoxo

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...