Tuesday, February 7, 2012

CuRREntLy WoRKing oN!

Today I'm working on getting some more cards wrapped up
and delivered to my stores!
I love taking detailed photos of parts of my original
mixed media artwork, getting prints made and making them into
cards!  (Go here for a short tutorial!)
This process is called "leveraging" your art!  I've been
doing it for quite some time but several artists teach
classes on all the different ways you can make money
with your designs!
Always sign and copyright each card...
and include your contact information!  I have more 
artwork on my business card so I stick one of those in
the package as well.
Because Valentine's Day is oh so close, I chose some 
of my heart designs for this batch!  
Cards are a big seller for me...
what are some ways you leverage your artwork?
I'd love to know!!!
Have a creative day...
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Great idea, these will be fantastic valentine's cards. xox Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful Valentine cards.
    Love all the bright colors... makes me smile! :]
    Take care. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cards; these colors make me happy!

    ReplyDelete

You'll make my day by leaving a comment and following my blog! Thanks for the love.... xoxo

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...