Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Winter Flowers!

Just because there is snow on the ground and more on the way doesn't mean
the garden's not in full bloom!  I've been taking the month of January off,
from my retail Art Boutique, and spending extra time playing catch up...
and planning for the year to come.
It's been really nice...
especially because I've taken the time to learn new techniques and just play!
This piece with colorful flowers is the product of just that!  It uses techniques
and includes acrylic paints and watercolor crayons...

hand made stamps and stencils...
...bright colors and splatters and drips!
It's only half way finished but will someday become art papers, cards, 
prints, fabric and whatever else my creative mind thinks up!
Thanks for reading my blog!  Please leave comments below...
and have an amazing day!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, these are so pretty! I love the bold colors and compositions - and isn't Tracy wonderful? Thank you for finding me and for becoming a follower - I'm so happy to have you! Kristin xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same to you Kristin! Have a fabulous day!!! xo

    ReplyDelete

You'll make my day by leaving a comment and following my blog! Thanks for the love.... xoxo

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...