Sunday, January 29, 2012

A new Home!

I'm please to announce that one more of my paintings
has found a new home!  
Detail
This mixed media acrylic painting 
measures 48" x 48" and now belongs
to fellow artist Angela Meijer.
Here are "detail shots" of some of my favorite parts!
Below is a patch of heavy bodied acrylic...
the red drips are fluid acrylics.
I love to use stencils in my work, like the one below!
This mark looks like it has wings...
and sometimes there are hidden words!
I know this painting has found a great home where it
will be admired for years to come...
thanks Angela, for helping me spread my artist wings
and fly!
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle! Have a great day!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! What a great size. And a lovely piece. Still exploring abstracts myself - I find them difficult to complete.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!
    What a great feeling, right?!
    This is a wonderful art piece.
    Thank you for sharing your talents :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful piece, didn't know it was this large, wow, love it. It would brighten anyone's day just being around it. xox Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  5. This painting sure does brighten my day!!! It's beautiful, inspiring, and while the pictures of it are pretty, the way it changes in the light and sparkles is crazy amazing. xoxoxo. Thanks for bringing so much beauty into my life.

    ReplyDelete

You'll make my day by leaving a comment and following my blog! Thanks for the love.... xoxo

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...