Sunday, January 22, 2012

MoTaMat... a Happy detour!

Happy Sunday to you all!
img_6265
"detail of one of my painted shirts"
  
Today's post is a surprise . . .
even to me!  Here's what's going on:
I was attempting to list upcoming classes 
I'll be teaching on my Fuss It Up! Designs website,
and I took an accidental detour!
I wasn't really paying attention and apparently 
logged in with the wrong email address and password.
Normally, a prompt will appear informing me of the 
mistake and allow me to try again.
But not this time. To my surprise a website opened up
that I had completely forgotten about!!!
It was a blog I began a few years ago under another
company name:
the header looked like!
Feeds:
  
 
The first word is a combination of my three
children's names... Monet, Taylor and Matisse.

After only a few months I became so frustrated by the
fact that people could neither say nor remember
my company name that I changed it!
 That's when Fuss It Up! came to be.
Finding this website was crazy!  But
I got one very important thing out of re-reading 
my posts . . .
major encouragement!
If I could have looked into the future and saw "me" today,
I might not believed it!  I'm happy, healthy and fulfilled
in ways I didn't think possible.  And most importantly,
I have confidence in myself and my art and a beautiful plan for the future!
You see, that was started during a time of uncertainly about 
the future and self discovery.  To say I was
"flattened"  by personal events would be the understatement of the century!
I wasn't even sure what my purpose in life was after several,
(another understatement)  really hard years and circumstances.  
I knew I loved art but had no confidence 
in what that meant, if I could become an artist or what to do next. 
 I started that little company, 
unofficially, to explore my strong points, try and find 
other like minded souls and hopefully, make some money
along the way!
Many changes have taken place along this art journey of mine...
and there are several things I  now know  for sure...
I was created to create . . .
I am gifted to encourage others . . .
and I can do anything I set me mind to!
Feel free to explore that website . . .
several of the "dreams" I journaled about
"journal prompt for “The Creative ENTREPRENEUR”  by Lisa Sonora Beam" 
are now a reality and I'm well on my way
 to achieving brand new dreams!!!
So be encouraged . . . sometimes we don't realize
how far we've come until we take a look back,
whether on purpose or by accident!
Have a great day...
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

You'll make my day by leaving a comment and following my blog! Thanks for the love.... xoxo

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...