Saturday, January 14, 2012

Doodles... Week Two

Doodles... Week Two!
I love this exercise!
I got to randomly spread color around and then 
"find the doodle" in the color!
I made this simple foam stamp and added green to 
my yellow and orange background.
Next I used silk flowers as stencils and continued 
to build up my layers.
"Finding the doodle" is the most fun...
Layer by layer...
Color by color...
And mark by mark!
Now to add additional marks, letterforms and any final details
until I think it's done!
Stay tuned for the finished piece... and if you still haven't
signed up for this FREE workshop...
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!
It's just soooo much fun I want to share.
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Super bright and cool! That green!!! I want be that green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Chongolio! What was your favorite part of week two?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty colors Renee! My favorite part was dipping the crayons into the water! LOVE how my crayons react to that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too! Watercolor crayons are one of my MOST favorite tools! Thank you for your lovely comment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors are amazing Renee! I love watercolor crayons too! I am glad you stopped by to visit my blog! Doodle paint away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Renee, Love your beginnings here for WK#2 at Strathmore! Love your art!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Michelle and Lagene...
    I'm really enjoying learning everything Traci has to offer, aren't you! :)

    ReplyDelete

You'll make my day by leaving a comment and following my blog! Thanks for the love.... xoxo

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...