Monday, January 16, 2012

Blue Mondays

It's time for another Blue Mondays post...
I've been spending so much time painting doodles and have,  quite frankly,
gotten carried away!  
The studio is a wonderful place for me to get lost...
even if just for a moment.

I let the brightly colored paint take me places far far away...

where the sun is shining, flowers are blooming and the leaves are still on the trees!
Finding and following colorful doodles is easy and extremely freeing...
with no plan or expectations, I just let the paint flow!
The brush and  paint carry my thoughts out onto the paper as if it's magic.
Of course the color blue always appears...
and is always a welcome addition to  my piece!
And so... here's one more post dedicated to the fabulous color Blue...

and all the wonderful places it's been showing up in my doodles this past weekend!
Have a fabulously colorful Monday...
and don't forget to be creative today!
~XO~

No comments:

Post a Comment

You'll make my day by leaving a comment and following my blog! Thanks for the love.... xoxo

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...