Sunday, November 6, 2011

Art and Artists I LOVE!

Today I want to share the artist Mindy Lacefield and her fabulous art!

I've followed her on Etsy, called Tim's Sally,  for quite a while and in the process, found her blog.  

She's sold over 2000 items on etsy and has everything from original paintings,
prints, t-shirts, magnets, ornaments, digital art and much more!



She's a mixed media artist who uses texture, bright colors and whimsey to 
bring her subjects to life.  I love her paint strokes and innocent charm each 
painting holds.  I'd really love to take one of her 
workshops, which you can get on her website or at
a retreat, such as artfest.

Birthday Girl.........5x7 print

She's even written and illustrated a book

Hinkles Hunch........soft cover book

Really looks like a cute book... and very inspirational since 
putting a book together has long been on my to do list!

Dewdrop - mixed media art print by Mindy Lacefield

Tell me what you like best about her work!

Spring Sing - mixed media art print by Mindy Lacefield

1 comment:

  1. how she uses color, especially the pink and peach!

    ReplyDelete

You'll make my day by leaving a comment and following my blog! Thanks for the love.... xoxo

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...