Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Not so Guilty Pleasures!

Today's not so guilty pleasure, hands down, goes to

Starbucks Coffee Company

Just the sight of this little green and white symbol
always makes my day.

Starbucks VIA Ready Brew Colombia
I begin each day with my VIA® 
ready brew.  It really tastes great! And these tiny
packets go anywhere... so if I have hot water and cream, I can 
always have a Starbucks break!

Starbucks Anniversary Blend

While many love the fancy, frothy flavored drinks,
I prefer a good old fashioned cup of joe.  My daily order, sometimes
twice a day, is simply a short brew with room for cream.
I also love the seasonal, special coffees.  Right now
the Anniversary Blend is brewing.

FY10 Global Responsibility Report
Did you know that Starbucks is also one of the most globally  responsible companies today with a goals and progress report
page right on their website?  Just click the picture
above for an update!


There really isn't much I don't like about Starbucks, 
but one of my favorite reasons for having Starbucks
as one of my Not so Guilty Pleasures is my 
Starbucks Rewards Card!!!
I've long ago reached the Gold level and get
specials and free coffee all the time! Every 15th swipe of my 
card equals a free drink... any kind... any size...
any way I want it!
And in todays world, that's a great deal...
and a great reason to enjoy my Starbucks everyday!
<3





1 comment:

  1. Before I met you, I never knew you could order a short. ;-) That just makes me happy. Love this post.

    ReplyDelete

You'll make my day by leaving a comment and following my blog! Thanks for the love.... xoxo

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...