Friday, October 21, 2011

Live painting at Fall Gallery Night!

The studio was jam packed last Friday night for the 
Historic Valley Junction Fall Gallery Night!


As people came in and looked at the fabulous art in the Boutique, five local artists including Angela Meijer...




the adorable but talented Quinn...


her dad Jimmy Navarro...


and me...


all grabbed our brushes and painted the night away!


Ashley worked on 'the caged bird' ...


Quinn and Angela did an amazing collaboration piece...



and Jimmy gave me a quick Pear painting lesson!





 We all had lots of fun!



 Thank you Quinn for showing me how you
whip your hair back and forth!



Pear anyone?


<3

1 comment:

You'll make my day by leaving a comment and following my blog! Thanks for the love.... xoxo

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...