Monday, October 31, 2011

Blue Mondays

I love the color Blue.  
So I've decided to devote Mondays to 
admiring all things blue and to 
share them with you!

Pinned Image

I'd love to come home to these beautiful blue doors each day after work!

Bright Blue Ikat Hand Print on Natural Taupe Linen - Pillow Cover - 20"x20"

This pillow cover is handmade and brought to you by a mother/daughter
team, Martha and Ash, who sell on Etsy.  I really like the contrast of
 the natural linen and bright blues!

bright blue cupcakes

Chocolate cupcakes are one of my favorite...
imagine how blue your tongue will be after this 
fabulous blue frosting!

bright blue turban.

This bright blue turban will make every bad hair day
go away... haha!

Pinned Image

The bright blue sky is always showing somewhere...
hope it shows itself just like this all week long!

Have a great week!





2 comments:

  1. Am in love with that blue door here - such a pretty sight to come home to! Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete

You'll make my day by leaving a comment and following my blog! Thanks for the love.... xoxo

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...