Monday, September 19, 2011

Not so Guilty Pleasures!

I have so many things I should be doing at the moment.  But like many of us, I got side tracked by something else!  Something that has absolutely nothing to do with my day...
something pretty or funny or eye catching...
something totally random and totally unnecessary...
 something I'll now refer to as my
Not so Guilty Pleasures!
And I'll share them here.  I welcome your comments and your list of
Not so Guilty Pleasures too!

One of my favorites is the blog called
and I love it!

MARY KATE OLSEN MK ALL BLACK WALKING NYC NEW YORK CITY HEELS SHORT SUNGLASSES

It's about the Olsen girls.  (You know.. Mary Kate and Ashley)  It's always short and sweet and mostly pictures.

MKA JCPenney People StyleWatch Miss for a Must 1

It shows them crossing the street, getting into a car,
at an event and how to get their look.  

get the look ashley olsen red suit stripes chanel the row 1

It documents their style on an everyday basis... which I really find refreshing.
They are confident in who they are, they are amazing women entrepreneurs and are never "over done" like most celebrity types.

ASHLEY DENIM SHORTS STRIPED CARDIGAN GIVENCHY NIGHTINGALE GOLD WATCH

In a completely random, unknown way, looking at them from time to time strengthens my resolve to stay focused, be myself and
remember not to spend too much time on my outward appearance!
Plus I think they're just so absolutely fabulous!!!  (haha)

MKA MARY-KATE ASHLEY BIRTHDAY OLSEN 21ST BDAY




3 comments:

  1. hahah I love this post mostly because I spent two hours looking up random MK & Ashley photos/news/blogs yesterday! All because I saw a blog talking about their little sister's newest movie

    ReplyDelete
  2. True, they are fabulous . relaxed glamour, just what i like! Will follow your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete

You'll make my day by leaving a comment and following my blog! Thanks for the love.... xoxo

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...