Saturday, September 17, 2011

My Creative Connection

This weekend, I packed up my bright red Jeep and headed off to St. Paul, Minnesota to attend The Creative Connection and have had a blast! 
 It truly is a place where creative minds get to meet and connect.  The inspiration has been flowing like a river and the vender booths have been a great "icing on the cake" for future Fuss It Up! items!
I've learned how to advance my creative dreams in business and personally...
I've met and chatted with artists and authors I never dreamed I would...
and I have a new vision for the future of Fuss It Up!
Today is the wrap up and I'm so excited to attend the VIP Breakfast featuring Women Entrepreneurs like Kelli Rae Roberts... who I chatted up last night!
After that I'm face to face with the lovely Traci Bautista in a 3 hour creative workshop...
(YAY!)
today, life is grand!
I'll have much more about this conference and it's impact in posts to come.
See you back at Fuss It Up! Designs
Sunday for the Historic Valley Junction Fall Art Market!
<3

4 comments:

  1. That conference sounded very enjoyable and inspiring! on another note... this may sound random but I love the cursive on your blog! haha. I feel like cursive is a dying art and I always enjoy coming across it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was very nice meeting you at Creative Connection! We sat at the same table for lunch and were given recipe cards to write emails/blogs on. You are very creative! What a fantastic weekend! It was a pleasure to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha... thanks Jene'! The font is just from the blogspot design tab! Oh, and the Creative Connection was an amazing event with endless knowledge! If you ever have a chance to go, I highly recommend it...
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pleasure meeting you too, Barb! That was the cutest idea to share our blog info on a recipe card. I "followed" you and would love it if you'd follow me too! Have a great, creative week... and don't work too hard!

    ReplyDelete

You'll make my day by leaving a comment and following my blog! Thanks for the love.... xoxo

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...