Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring is Here!

When I think of Spring I think of warmer days...
of light blue skies, tiny pink and purple flowers,

Tiny Blue Flower

and tiny turquoise robin eggs!

Spring Jewelry
I also pull Spring clothes out from the back of the closet...
darker jewel tones give way to light, bright and airy colors.

Dazzling Blues
This one of a kind jewelry is like a breath of fresh air 
after a long cold winter!

Clear Blue Water
It's light, bright and airy like the new season!

Aqua Ice
I say "welcome" to the first day of Spring and 
all that it brings!
What's your favorite thing about Spring???


No comments:

Post a Comment

You'll make my day by leaving a comment and following my blog! Thanks for the love.... xoxo

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...