Thursday, March 3, 2011

Some of my favorite things!


Hey there… Happy Thursday!  Today I’ve decided to show some of my favorite items on Etsy… which I put into a treasury!  They’re fun, flirty and fabulous and will be candy for your eyes!

‘Thursday Treasures!!!’ by fussitup

Some of my FAVORITE things! Hope you enjoy them too!

Swash Buckle  
$25.00
rock candy  
$425.00
Crochet Leg Warmers with Sti…  
$35.00
Sea Rain -Abstract Painting …  
$55.00
MarveLes Art Journal Quilt B…  
$125.00
Soft Lullaby – Upcycled – Vi…  
$
SERENITY- matted 11 x14 sign…  
$20.00
Tribal charms in Hmong style  
$10.00
5″ x 5″ Original M…  
$10.00
Hot Pink Rose Flower And a …  
$
SALE I Have a Story to Tell …  
$12.50
Artisan Silk Wrist Cuff – Re…  
$44.95
My Friend by Artist Amy Elis…  
$25.00
Heart Cards Set of Four  
$5.00
Bright Star of Love  
$20.00
Green locket with small rose… 
$15.00

If you love these items like I do, just click on them have fun shopping!!!
Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. How sweet of you! I have some new favorites. And... I'm glad to find your blog! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for including my tribal charm in your lovely treasury!!

    I luv them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. L-O-V-E-L-Y picks:) Thank you so much for featuring my aqua leg warmers!! Delighted!!
    ♥Mademoiselle Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
  4. THose leg warmers were on the front page! everything is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

You'll make my day by leaving a comment and following my blog! Thanks for the love.... xoxo

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...