Wednesday, March 30, 2011

It will all work out just fine!

Still working on these paintings!  Each canvas is
36" x 36"... mixed media acrylic.  They need to be done,
and will be, for the upcoming Gallery Night in
Valley Junction!


About these paintings...

there are parts that I like... 


and parts that I don't like.


As I look at them, it occurs to me...

that's a lot like life.


There are parts about life that I like
and parts that I don't.


But it comforts me to know...


that these paintings will be finished very soon.


As for life...


I have a feeling it will all work out just fine!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I have just loved watching these paintings evolve, and am so curious what they will be when they're finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these and I hear ya sister!

    ReplyDelete

You'll make my day by leaving a comment and following my blog! Thanks for the love.... xoxo

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...