Saturday, March 26, 2011

In Celebration of my Muse


Today, as I was working on my photos...
trying to get used to Picasa, my daughter called.
She's 18... and living in L.A.
She's my muse...
So to keep working and talking at the same time,
I asked her...
"what saying goes with the work "Beauty".
I think she's so funny
and this was the first thing
out of her mouth...
"Beauty is a rose on a stick".

Haha... I laughed so hard! And she kept them coming!


"Beauty is smelling the flowers...
even if they're dead."


"Beauty is the way chocolate crumbles in your mouth when it's dry."
SERIOUSLY funny to me...
And so I laughed and created
these special images...
in celebration
of my Muse!

I feel a trip to L.A. coming on!

1 comment:

You'll make my day by leaving a comment and following my blog! Thanks for the love.... xoxo

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...